Nice and bright and early, we met at Michaud’s hair salon in Cloverdale to photograph Christina’s getting-ready / bridal session. It was great meeting such a funny, bubbly group of girls and Christina looked GORGEOUS on her big dayChristina’s background is Greek, and her parents were so hilarious. Loved them. My favourite pictures from this...
lifestyle | portrait | equestrian | boudoir :: vancouver, bc
Welcome to my blog!
who is 'ning', really?
for all of you who are not too sure how to pronounce my last name (it's only two letters and it has no vowels, after all), it's "ing" -- like "smiling" and "shooting" -- which, for me, tend to go together hand-in-hand. "ning" is a nickname that was devised from me long ago when people didn't quite know what to do with my name, and well, it has stuck.
when i started shooting, i quickly realized that people were my passion. i know that everybody has a story and it is just waiting to be told. my philosophy with photography has always been to keep it simple, elegant, and clean.
i am a bit of a bit of everything --- pop culture junkie, techie, junk food junkie...
a few random things...
canon vs. nikon? ... canon!
iPhone vs. blackberry? ... recent convert to iPhone!
apple vs. PC? ... i am an apple evangelist
Coke or Pepsi? ... coke! diet! completely addicted.
anything else? just ask... :)
- Kakuyasu Uchiide of Shu Uemura at Holt Renfrew Vancouver | Corporate Event Phototography
- Product Shots – Handmade Beaded Jewelry | Vancouver Product Photography
- The Kimpton Open House with Virani Real Estate Advisors | Vancouver Corporate Event Photography
- Newborn Photography with Studio 32 | Vancouver Newborn Photography
- Headshots with John | Vancouver Headshot Photography